26/02/2013

Not a good start


Good morning!

My morning has been everything but good....

The election results were not surprising but I feel disappointed and a bit sad anyway. Sad for Mario Monti. He has done such a great job to turn Italy around in the correct direction and the people are thanking him like that. The only non criminal Italy got in the election. The only normal one. The only good one.

Nothing to do. Italy and the Italians will never change. But maybe I should be happy? I will live a "better now" but then the Italians will live a worse future instead while I will move away...

Well. Then this morning my flatmate locked herself into the batchroom for 45 minutes and I couldn't get ready. Have to leave home without brushing my teeth. Bad mood.

Got to the train station and ALL the trains in my direction were suspended because of an incident. Sigh. Have to take the underground to the other side of Milan and wait for the train to go to work there.

Not a good start. And I am still sick! Now I am soon arriving to work, late. Will have a cup of tea and calm down before starting off the busy work day...

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. what can do monti for Italy? Italy needs more commitment by Italian people themselves..Italy needs to grow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do all Germans vote for Monti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous. I totally agree with you that the Italians needs to be more committed, less egoistic and look forward instead at their feet. I would have wanted Monti as the financial minister, I hear you don't... but then I wonder... who would you vote that would be so much better?

    Anonymous 2; I am not German so I can't answer your question. And... just a detail... Germans can't vote in Italy. Neither can I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can people under a certain intelligence level leave comments?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...