09/02/2013

2013-02-08 in Stockholm



Friday in Stockholm. Cold (-2), windy and snowy - but that kind of irritating snow that feels like small ice pieces in the air than soft snow. In other words, not a really nice day to be outside.

I went to the doctor in the morning for a complete check plus a blood test. Good to do from time to time.

Then I met up with mum in town and went shopping. Bough some training clothes and a pair of nice Tiger of Sweden jeans. We had lunch at Kungshallen where mum ate the biggest plates of noodles I have ever seen and I took a grilled mixed place with chicken, vegetables, fries and salsas. I ate as much as I could of the gigantic plate until I felt the chicken pop out of my ears. 

I love to go shopping in Stockholm during the week when there isn't too much people around and you get perfect service in the stores.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...