26/02/2013

Keep calm and watch gossip girl


What a terrible day. It started off bad and did never got better. And I am not feeling better either.

The only positive thing of the day was the peak up of visitors this blog has got the last couple of days. The double amount suddenly. A less positive thing is the aggressive e-mails and comments some of you seems to feel free to send me, just because you have a different political point of view. ..

Tonight I am just staying home hoping that it will help me getting better. And now I gonna watch gossip girls with my flatmate. Just what I need, to watch something brainless to be able to totally relax. Good night.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. It's weird, I have never seen any request of opinions in your post...
    So you all, keep your mouth shut unless you've been asked otherwise.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you! Gossip girls is a good medicine for a bad day!
    Readers who are anonymous and send some bad or hurtful words doesn't deserve your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Maria. Jag såg några av kommentarerna på din blogg, det är ju inte klokt. Det är väldigt uppmärksammat i Sverige hur åsiktsfriheten på bloggarna börjar rubbas. Men stå på dig, du har väldigt kloka och tydliga åsikter vilket istället många ITALIENARE inte verkar ha.
    Din blogg är jättebra och trevlig så låt dig inte störas av de där Idioterna.
    Stor kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be strong girl! Love GG too, best relaxing tv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...