27/02/2013

Cardio & tone light


The same fitness class can for someone be the hardest and best workout ever and for someone else attending the same class it can be just like a lazy warm up. It all depends on how committed and motivated you are as a person.

I am normally one of those jumping around most but instead I am not one of those choosing the heaviest weights to push hardest. I am normally highly motivated anyway and most of the times I try to make the most of the work out classes I attend.

Tonight I didn't anyway. I did everything but in the lazy way... When the others jumped high I just made a small little fake jumps. When the others pushed big wights I just had the smallest ones in my hands. I wanted to go to the gym both for not letting down Silvia that I had promised to join but then I felt I wanted to work out, just a little bit, so I did. And it felt good.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...