20/02/2013

Cardio & Tone with Silvia


One of the great things with my new gym, the Virgin Village, is the the massive range of choices it offers. Going to the gym directly from work means I am arriving there around 18.45 so for me starting a fitness class at 19.00 is perfect.

At 19.00 we have a choice of four different fitness classes and tonight Silvia choose for both of us and we did "Cardio & Tone". It is a tone up class focusing, like the name says, first a bit of cardio training involving a quite tricky aerobics choreography and then muscle training with lighter weights and more repeats. It means that the muscles will work out perfectly well but don't get pumped up too much.

The class was really heavy. Really good training. I enjoyed the choreography bit a lot and the toning bit less but all together I liked it. Good to know what Wednesdays can offer :-)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I just bought some new fitness tops so I guess it's time to start doing something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt med träning, ser fram emot rutiner och att komma igång igen efter semestern:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt med träning, ser fram emot rutiner och att komma igång igen efter semestern:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...