10/02/2013

Girl dinner at Waan Thai




It is has really become a pure tradition that I bring out my best friends for a Thai dinner every time when I get home to Stockholm. I am spending lots of time to find a new and nice Thai restaurant every time I come. Many of the thai restaurants in Stockholm are mostly take away places with just a few places to sit so it is not overly easy to find new good ones every time.

Yesterday we had a good shut anyway. We could all agree that Waan Thai was very nice both as a restaurant and that the food was delicious. It reaches the top 3 of my favorite thai restaurants in Stockholm together with Narknoi and most famous one Khophangan.

It is always so nice to spend some time with "my girls". I miss them so much being down in Milan by myself. But hey, it makes it extra nice to meet up when we can :-)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Your thai dinner looks perfect!
    Enjoy your time in Sweden:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. true friends is the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swedish girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...