19/02/2013

Hot bath, self treats and a good book


Got home late from work today. First I had lots to do at work so I stayed later and then there were problems/strikes in the train traffic so it took a while to get home. Got back late enough not being able to join Silvia for the latino dance class so instead I had dinner with Luisa and then when she went out I decided to have a little relaxing self treat evening.

I started off with a hot bath with a good book. Afterwards I felt so tired so I went for a nap on my bed while letting my eyes relax under a delighted eye masque. Now I am ready to go to bed and will just read a bit before sleeping. 

Pictures above:
1. Luisa's bath gel :)
2. My new favorite schampo and conditioner. L'Oreal Expertise Ever Strong. It has really helped my dry and damaged hair to keep stronger these hard winter months. Really good. And it lasts forever. 
3. Victoria Secret body butter. I love the Victoria Secret body creams but Amber Romance is not my favorite perfume thought. Far to strong and sweet for me. But it leaves the skin very smooth like all Victoria Secret creams. 
4. This absolutely fantastic eye masque is great for tired eyes. Shu uemura repairing eye masque. It freshens up, moisturize and helps against bags and dark circles around the eyes. Shu uemura can't be find in Italy anymore. I wonder who made that stupid decision? Their products are really great.
5. Me with the masque on.
6. The book I am currently reading

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Stockholm ska få victoria secret på arlanda!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag har last aaaaaalla lackbergbockerna!!! precis alla!! loooooooove them!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun :) anvander loreal eversleek oxo.. Och camilla lackberg bocker ar fran byn fjallbacka dar jag ar delvis uppvuxen, haha random! X har en bok, fastnade dock aldrig for den..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...