03/02/2013

Gym, spa and sushi with Anna

@ Virgin village getting ready for the spa

@ Ishin sushi





My first time as a member I went to Virgin village bringing along Anna. We went running while watching TV, cycling while playing brain games and then we did a one hour total body class. Anna is not a gym girl and I was expecting her getting tired after all the training but the only tired one was me while she could easily had done another fitness class.

After the training it was time for the spa. There times just rushed away... We must have spend almost three hours inside there. We did all jacuzzis, the terrible hot/cold foot bath good for the circulation, all different kind of saunas and then stayed for a while in the relaxing room. 

After the spa I wasn't the only tired one anymore. We looked like two dead man walking getting out of the virgin village. The plan was to go home and cook a nice dinner together but we changed our minds and went to Ishin Sushi instead. The sushi tasted better than ever as we were so hungry. We ate too much but I guess our bodies needed it. Ishin sushi is a small and pretty sushi bar not far from where I am. The sushi is good and the staff very nice. They have all you can eat for 19 euro, well worth it for the quality and the variety you get. 

I went to bed at 22.30. New Saturday record? And then I slept 12 hours until Sabrina luckily woke me up this morning. God knows how long I could had been sleeping otherwise... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...