30/11/2012

Fishy pasta dinner with Anna and Aschii


Krapfen and Modi


My new love Krapfen

Anna and I cooking


Anna taking a pic for her blog

Anna and Modi

Such two great friends! Yesterday I had to cancel both a pop in to my friend Valentina and then my yoga course as Milan decided to once again have a public transport strike witch means they cancel all city transport after 6pm, involving the metro and most busses and trams.

So I was super happy when Anna late in the afternoon invites me for dinner in her place and Stefano offers to bring me home by car.

I helped Anna cooking the pasta with fish sauce so I learned how to do it. It was so nice and yammi and also very easy to make so for sure I gonna do it again sometime soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...