04/11/2012

Exquisite Shu Café Milan

Girls getting ready...



Dinner with the gang in Iaia's place

@ Exquisite Shu Café Milan







It has been very long since I went out dancing last time. It must have been in Riccione with Stefania almost two months ago... Guess I am getting old ;) Yesterday Stefii and I went for dinner in Iaia's place and when it was time to go out clubbing, in the rain, I can admit I was close to just saying good bye to get home to my warm bed... But I didn't so we went to Exquisite Shu Café, a quite small club in south Milan where I have never been before and I really had a good time.

Great evening!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You all are so beautiful! I wish I could see my friends more often. I really miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad fina ni var!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...