07/11/2012

Two bad days...


Once in a while I guess most people are having bad days when you feel everything is against you.... I am having that kind of day today and had it also yesterday.

At work I am working more efficient than ever. With music in my ears and a hot tea next to me I concentrate my all on my work and at least I feel I get things done well. For the rest I would like to just get back to bed to catch up the lost sleep of last night and then wake up with a smile.

Well well, after rain comes sunshine, right? I hope so!

After two cancelled plans yesterday evening (and I was furious) I spent the evening with my two cozy flatmates having dinner and just talking. It was the first time since the three of us moved in together that we managed to spend a whole evening together at home. That says quite a lot about out life styles...  So within all the bad there are always some good glips.

Time to go to the restaurant with my colleagues!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bad days come in order to teach you to appreciate the good ones. It WILL get better, you can be sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...