25/11/2012

Bringing along Aloha to my gym


As on Thursday my colleague Aloha brought me with her to her gym and the absolutely great yoga class today it was my turn to take her with me to my gym. We did the great exercise mix of one hour pilates followed by the total body class. Both held by the very good but tremendous personal training/instructor Cristian. We exercised very well, I left feeling very satisfied while Aloha felt slightly more exhausted.But hey, it was her first class with the bull Cristian, she must go few times before she will get used to his training style.

xoxo

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You are contagious :-) I won't go with you to the yoga course we picked together, I definitely don't want to be humiliated by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common! You exercise much more than me so I will be the humiliated one for sure... ;) This week I can't but maybe the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next one is good. I'm a piece of wood and you can do the lotus. My eyes get crossed only to see it :-) But I can lose with dignity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, next Wednesday booked then!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...