18/11/2012

Raspberry pie at Levinsky's Cafè before leaving Stockholm





Sunset from the plane


It has become kind of a tradition to have breakfast, brunch, lunch or just a afternoon coffee at Cafè Levinsky's before I depart from Stockholm. Today I had the flight at 2.30pm so a brunch with mum, dad and Bosse before leaving for the airport was perfect timing. I had the most delicious raspberry pie!

The flight went well. I really like flying with SAS and I so much hope they gonna survive! I am ready to pay the double to fly with SAS instead of Ryanair and the two of them are the only ones flying Milan - Stockholm.

Now I am back in Milan. The weather is exact the same as in Stockholm. Equally gray and cold.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...