26/11/2012

How to eat sushi


Beautiful Anna

Matteo and I

It has been a while since I went to my favorite sushi aperitivo place Wasabi Solferino. Remember I used to go at least once or twice a moth before but now it has been months ago I went last time.  Yesterday I went with Anna and Matteo, it was good but the buffet had slightly less variety of sushi than it used to have.. But it was nice and we had a good time anyway.

Below you see a very funny and great illusion of how you should eat sushi. The first mistake I always do is that I dip the rice side of the nigiri in the soy sauce while you should dip the fish side... I got lots of learn :)

Pic taken from Cheftaro

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. hihihiii vilken rolig ska skriva ut den o ta med nasta gang jag ska ut och ata sushi mums filibabba :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely hold the bloody sticks without a cramp in my hand :-) If I had to pay attention to the fishy-ricey side I would never eat anything. The picture is so cool!
    Thanks for the lovely evening, carrot cake evening at my place this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you. Looking forward to the carrot cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cool thingy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...