05/11/2012

I wanna dance!

Me dancing first year of university 2002
New week and Monday for me means a new great dance session. Today we were shaking to Jennifer Lopez "I wanna dance and love", a song that really gets you moving. Like most time when dancing I had the such great time and I am starting to think if I maybe should sign up for another kind of dancing next year... But what kind of dance should I choose?

Tonight I finally feel I have exercised well after one hour of Total body plus one hour dancing. I am well satisfied.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your face hasn't changed anything in the past 10 years! How do you do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not sure... not by drinking water at least ;) Guess living a healthy life is the answer plus with help of some expensive creams ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...