28/11/2012

Listen to your heart


It happens not even once a month that I go home straight from work to just stay in all evening. If I want a quiet evening I normally pass the gym for a while before creeping home. But yesterday, one of those boring gray, dark and rainy November evenings, I really didn't feel like doing anyway. I have the house full of food after the dinner Monday evening so going out for dinner didn't make sense and as my knee is feeling a bit strange lately I skipped the gym too.

Instead I took long warm bath while reading for a while. Then I ate some leftovers from Monday, I added some old pics onto facebook and  in the late hours Luisa and I made ourselves comfortable in the sofa watching "Listen to your heart", a very tragic and sad but kind of sweet movie.

My rate:
( m m + )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...