11/11/2012

Sushi with Anna at Kazan




I need my regular dosage of sushi and I am trying to fit it in around 2-3 time a month.

As you blog readers might already know is that I love trying out new places and Milan is full of amazing restaurants of all kind. I got a long list of places I wanna try and yesterday I got my friend Anna to choose a dinner place for us from my list. She choose Kazan, a very busy little sushi restaurant in Tricinese. I guess next time we shall book a table as yeserday we got to sit down just for slightly more than an hour before they cached us out. The sushi was very nice and I am sure this will be a place I will visit many more times. For the time being they got "all you can eat"-offer for 19 euros excluding the drinks. We order lots of nice things and we struggled a bit finishing it all...

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...