20/11/2012

Back training plus a movie

After 7 days of gym break yesterday I finally got back to the gym and I made the most of it. I did one hour total body and then I attended my dancing course. I felt so good when leaving the gym! Sometimes a little break is good to realise how much you missed/like something.

Coming home I fixed a quick dinner and then I sank down the sofa watching the Frech movie "De l'autre côté du lit" (English title Changing Sides). One of those stupid romantic comedies that I love. Some laughs and cries later I went to bed...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You want stupid romantic movies? I have a pile of them. And maybe you can take also something more serious, if you want. And we can share some hankies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...