05/11/2012

Drink water!

My desk in the office
 One massive personal problem of mine is that I am a bad water drinker. I rarely feel thirsty and even if it is 40 degrees outside or if I go running for an hour I can't manage to get myself to drink the two recommended liters a water a day. I just can't.

This is a constant fight I have with myself. I try to always have a bottle of water with me to drink more but I end up just carrying around extra weight as I mostly never touches the bottle. I have the bottles always visible on my desk at work to get myself to drink more but I don´t. I have even tried to mix the water with different kind of fruit juices or syrups and even if then I then might drink some only because it tastes good I quickly get fed up and leaves it there. When out in bars, as I don't like alcohol I always get nice non-alcoholic fruit cocktails  but many times I struggle to finish them too. It is ridiculous.

I know it is bad for my body that I normally always care so well about by eating well, moving a lot and exercising but I can't help it.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried setting an alarm every waking hour at the same time and drink 1 dl of water? If you wake up at seven and go to sleep at eleven that should be 16 hours, 1,6 L of water. It's enough for you, especially in wintertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make it sound so easy but for me it's not that simple... But I am fighting against myself to get better =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...