28/11/2012

A wellbeing evening

The rain keeps poring down and I really don´t fancy doing much so I was very getting out from work knowing I had since a while a reservation at the beauty studio for tonight.

I went, I had a back massage, a face cleaning and a session in the sun shower. I got out feeling like new.

To make the evening even better I popped by the gym and did an hour of body sculpty so when I finally got home I felt better than best.

To complete the wellbeing evening I made vegetable soup for dinner and ate it with fresh multi grain bread I bough from the bakery on my way home with some Swedish Grevé cheese on top.

Sometimes some self treat is vital and I just love it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a massage... I'm treating myself to a disgustingly exotic trip somewhere warm as soon as possible. Two weeks alone, in the sand, under the sun. I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...