22/11/2012

Estée Lauder Advanced night eye repair


 Remember I recommended the Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum once? I love it but I haven't used it for a while. Instead I have been using my day serum underneath my night cream and on top of that I have been applying Estee Lauder advanced night repair eye cream. This is real magic. I got real proof that this creams helps against dark circles and puffiness. It also made my eye area feeling much smoother. It might cost a little as well but I feel it it well worth those money.

Clinique All about eyes during the day and Estee Lauder advanced night repair eye during the night for sure are my favorite eye cream products. But at home I also have Kiehl's midnight recovery eye which is family with the other over night repair serum I tried once from Kiehl's. I got this as a present and as soon as I finish my Estee Lauder night cream I am looking forward to try that one as well. It cost less, but it might be equally good?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Whatever I use for the eyes nothing seems to have any effect. I have no wrinkles "only" dark circles also because of not enough sleep. I'm seriously thinking about investing into these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U do look very young, fit n healthy but I would guess all those creams only helps slightly but that your healthy lifestyle is the real recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it too, online it cost less. good luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...