03/11/2012

Christmas shopping on 3rd of November




Today Stefii and I have been out doing some Christmas shopping. I know it's a bit early but I just hate arriving at Christmas and have to do the Christmas shopping in stress with the massive amount of other people doing the same thing...

I actually started my Christmas shopping already 2 weeks ago in London and I am proud to say I am done with half of the Christmas gift list I have done.

After 5(!!) hour of shopping we now gonna sleep before getting ready for tonight.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think this year I'll give a hand-made gift to everyone. I really don't feel like being a part of the Christmas-crowd. It's a great idea to start buying and preparing the gifts in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...