11/11/2012

Centro ippico la coccarda

Second time at the riding school "Centro ippico la coccarda". Today I got the most amazing pony, Chopper. I totally felt in love. Anyway the riding lesson itself wasn't much of a hit. They told me I had to arrive one hour earlier than last time to put me in an higher level but it wasn't any difference. First of all the lesson that was supposed to be one hour lasted only 20 minutes! The other 40 minutes were spent in choosing horses and preparing them.

But I don't complain... I feel so good just being circulated by horses and I could had spent much more time just cleaning the horse as it remember me of when I was a kid and could stand hours just brushing the horses to make them perfectly clean.








Unfortunately no really good pics of me and my pony Chopper but I can assure you she was a real love.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej. Vilket mysigt stall! Hur är det att rida i Italien? Använder de samma ridteknik som i Sverige? Jag ser att du har hjälm, det trodde jag inte om Italien;)
    Kul att du äntligen får rida, du verkar verkligen brinna för det.
    Stor kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...