28/11/2012

Robbie Williams tour 2013


The other day Robbie announced his dates for his next year tour and I am not overly impressed. It is obvious that I wanna catch him somewhere at some point but the dates and cities really doesn't fit me. But I have to find a way seeing him and getting a ticket as it is not only Robbie coming but as he has told the world that Olly Murs will be coming along with him at the Europe tour. Two great singers in one concert, that can't be missed!

I have seen Robbie Williams live already 3 times, ones at the Roskilde festival and I was squeezed in the first line just underneath the stage. Yes I am a big fan!

For next years tour I can choose by seeing him
- 29 / 30 June in London
- 20 July in Goteborg
- 31 July in Milan

It would be great seeing him in his almost home town London but during those dates I might be on a wedding in Greece so I can't. Then Gothenburg? Why on earth is he playing in Gothenburgand not Stockholm? So annoying! Also in Italy he choose playing in Milan instead of the capital Rome but that can be more understanding as the stadium he will be playing at in Milan is fantastic, guess the best one in Italy.

Now the big question is when I will go and with who?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. With me, obviously!!! In Milan! I've never seen him singing live and I would love to.
    Two tickets for the ladies, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ska se dom i london. i looooooove olly <3 hiihihii :o) hoooas jag far biljetter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a fantastic arena for concerts in Göteborg as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...