11/11/2012

Mandarin Due Milano

Few weeks ago a friend told me that I had to try the Chinese fusion restaurant Mandarin Due. One Saturday I check it out on the web I realized it was very close to my place so I called to book a table for the same evening. They gently told me it was fully booked the next coming three evenings... I thought it was a bit weird but that evening I went to another good Chinese restaurant and didn't really think much more about it. A couple of weeks later, on a Tuesday I tried to call in the afternoon to book a table for the same evening but once again it was fully booked that evening and also the next coming 5 days... Then I obviously got very curious what could be so special with a, what looks like a normal Chinese restaurant hidden in my little neighborhood.

Tonight Torri and I finally went. To get a table here tonight I booked 8 days ago just to be on the safe side and it was completely full.

The place was much more fancy than a normal Chinese restaurant, the service much better but the food wasn't that much special. The quality of the ingredients were for sure better than the ones we are used to eat in the chinese restaurants and therefor were also the prices higher but I can honestly say that I don't think it tasted better. Here you pay for the place itself and the service more than the actual food. I might go back anyway. Luxury Chinese, I like the concept.





xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...