04/11/2012

Brunch at Bianco Latte with Stefii










Bianco Latte is one of my absolutely favorite places in Milan. It is the perfect mix between cozy and trendy just like I like it. It is a brunch place alla Italiana. It might not be cheap but it is much well worth the money. I just love it.

Today before Stefania left back to Rome we went for a brunch and I took my favorite plate "fresh truffle with basil cream and burrata" while Stefii had a Ceasar sallad. Delicious.

Now Stefii is gone and the house feels a bit empty... I gonna go to the gym and then I think I just gonna relax tonight so I am fit for fight at work tomorrow...

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That's another beautiful jumper you have! I bet it's from London... The place is very nice, I will definitely try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I got it in London many years ago but brand Mango so I guess they sold it all over the world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej. Ser absolut ut att vara ett mysigt lunchställe och vad gott med Italiensk brunch. Det ska jag ta efter!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...