24/11/2012

Brunch at Milano Bakery










Today I have tried out a new brunch place. I love trying new places and especially as they turn out to be as nice as Milano Bakery. It is situated in a a new office area of Milan where neither myself or Stefano had been before but the area was very nice and modern.

Milano Bakery was new as well and I liked the idea of it. You order one brunch plate and on top of that they have a nice buffet with salads, grilled vegetables, many kinds of home made bread and then some home made dessert cakes. I have a Ceasar salad  lots of bread and american pancakes with nutella in the end, just delicious.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hej. Bilderna ser ju ut att vara tagna i New York eller liknande, inte alls det Italien jag har framför mig..!? Trevlig helg, kram från ett kallt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fourth photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, quite cool area! Like Maliin says, iy doesn't look like Italy at all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enough of the Swedish secrets, I found a language school! So happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brava! So from now on I will only speak to you in Swedish? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...