14/11/2012

Pojken i hiss 54 - Karin Alfredsson


And here it is, the best book I've read so far in 2012!

This book follows many very gripping stories. The focus of the book is straight on women 's rights and honor killings in the arab countries, a very difficult, sensitive and interesting topic. After the story the author shares some true facts and one well worth highlighting is hat in Pakistan at least three women/girls are killed each day for family honor reasons. It is so terrible that I hardly can't believe it is true.

However this book was great, absolutely great! Exiting, very well written and interesting. For you Swedes reading this I would recommend you all to get the book asap.

I am off to Sweden tonight and I gonna make sure I will get at least one of two of Karin Alfredsson's books with me back to Italy. Can't wait to read them!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Åhh jag gillar Ellen Elg-karaktären! Fast jag tycker språket i böckerna är lite för simpelt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...