08/11/2012

InterNations event at Le Banque

Sabrina, Anne and I
Cristina and I

InterNations are organizing more and more events here in Milan and I wonder why I don't attend more often? For whoever is "fit for fight" could go there seeing new places and get to know lots of interesting people from all around the world. For who is slightly less committed does like I did yesterday, I went there and spent the evening with the people I already knew, my colleagues and friends. But at least I had a very good time. From the office it was me, Mando, Anne and Sabrina. Then my friends Matteo, Fabrii and Albii also came by. Time flew and far to quick I had to go home to get to bed in time.

Now instead I have to hurry up to get to work in time. Always in a hurry heh...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Just det ja, jag skulle ju kolla upp om internations fanns även i Stockholm. Tycker det är ett jättebra initiativ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...