21/11/2012

No zumba but at least some body toning

Me tonight, looking slightly tired
I got a bad surprise arriving to the gym today. Normally on Wednesday (when I got time) I like to do first the body sculpty course followed by the zumba course, both with a small super energetic girl instructor. Today when walking in my ex personal trainer was standing in the front of the room and when everyone got in he explained the usual instructor has got pregnant so she won't do any more courses for a while. Buuhuuu! I have missed the zumba and was so looking forward it tonight.

I did one hour of body toning tonight and that's it. I am not very happy. Won't do zumba until January now... :(

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That's a good reason to go to dance on Fridays. And Saturdays as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea, on Friday we can dance on the tables at Bobino ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...