02/12/2012

Last riding lesson at La Coccarda




***
Picture of her last time I was there...
Today was my last riding lesson at riding club "La Coccarda". Today was the absolutely best of all the lessons I have done there as it was in a much more advanced group than the other times and got to jump a bit. I have the time of my life and felt sad when saying good bye. Without a car it is impossible arriving there so I just can't sign up also next semester as Torri had enough driving me.

Today they gave me a quite small pony and I think her name was Tozzy. A happy little thingy with lots of energy and wiliness of doing well. So much fun finding such great, well trained and treated horses at a riding school.

I do anything to be able to go riding more often, even if the pain I get in my muscles afterwards are really terrible.

xoxo

Ps. Sorry for bad pics but you can't take pictures inside the riding hall.

Ps2. Look below! This is so ture"


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. You seem to be a very sweet girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...