13/12/2012

Christmas shopping at Rinascente and dinner at Luini




Apart from some eatable things I finally finished my family Christmas shopping today. It was time to have it over and done as I started off in October!!

After work my colleague Aloha and I rushed to Rinascente to enjoy some special sales and we got what we needed plus some more ;)

And then, already in the Duomo area and in a big need for something to eat before the yoga class we hooked some pancerottis from famous Luini. I used to eat lunch there quite often while working at Rinascente and I must say I kind of have missed it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Luini once with my friend Michele (no, not the one you know :-D), we took four of them and ate them on the stairs in front of the Duomo. Unforgettable :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...