27/12/2012

Extra need of exercising after Christmas


After 10 days of training break today I got back on track...

On the airplane down to Milan two girls in my age were talking about starting training ater new years eve. They would first eat all crap things they could the whole weekend and then start training the 2nd January. I got so frustrating hearing the stupid discussion so I was highly motivated when I went to the gym.

I did one hour of power pilates (that I normally can't do for the early schedule) and then my favorite step tone class. Both classes was focused burning all Christmas food people have been eating these days.  More than too much food I feel I have been eating too much sugar during these days. I do allow myself to eat how much food I fancy eating but I normally try to keep the sugar level quite low and I can say that I haven't really done that these days in Stockholm. So that is why I feel like exercising a little extra now, to burn that extra energy that sugar has created.

I feel great after today's workout. My muscles hurt tomorrow but I know that it just good signs.

Now I gonna have a warm bath and then choose one of my new books to start of tonight.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I will start in January too :-) Christmas is the only time of the year when I don't feel bad at all for all the not really healthy things I eat. It's just a tiny break, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...