11/12/2012

Lots of tea in need



I am off sick from work.

Last night was a pure nightmare and only around midday today I manage to get up from bed. In the afternoon I went to my scary Italian Doctor that ordered me to stay home at least one more day from work. I asked for only today while he thought 4-5 days off would be good, so the agreement become two days of total rest and only eating white food and drinking lots of water and tea.

Tonight Anna popped in to look after me a bit. I offered her a tea and she was slightly fascinated of the tea collection she could choose from that we got in this house...

Now I gonna try to sleep. But in some kind of way I am afraid getting to bed and being equally terrible sick I was yesterday. Fingers crossed I won't be.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. There was nothing to choose from, I haven't been that nervous for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...