13/12/2012

Think Yoga


Yoga! Yoga! Yoga! I love it more and more for every time I attend a class. Today I once again join Aloha to her yoga class in central Milan and it was as good as last time...

I actually think that yoga instructor is the best I have ever had while practicing yoga, and I have tried many different ones both in Milan, London and Stockholm. She is explaining well and as the group is small, just 6 people day, she walks around helping each one pushing themselves at their limits.

Today it took me a while before I found the concentration but I feel satisfied anyway. I manage to concentrate on my breathing more than I normally do which I know is great. And I think Aloha does as well as she manage to do "the bridge" for the first time :) Tomorrow we will both be in big pain.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...