02/12/2012

Last minute lunch with Matteo

Matteo arrived with these absolutely gorgeous flowers
Always smiling Matteo:)
Some of the lunch preparations
Piece of our Kitchen

Our house pet Gino Zucchino

This morning started off badly with changes of plans that I normally don't like but it was noone's fault so I couldn't get angry. So as a last minute idea I invited over my friend Matteo that I haven't seen since a while and he happily accepted.

I have decided to do it more often to invite people to my place for dinners and lunches. Now when it is cold I like the idea of spending time at home with friends :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, do I see what I see? Man bringing flowers? He's a hero, that's what he is! More Matteos to the women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow vilka blommor varsta brolloppsbucketen juuuu!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe yea they are nice! :) I agree with Anna, more men like that please :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...