07/12/2012

Movie - No Reservations



Yesterday I went to my favorite fitness class "Step Tone" with Mario. I tried to sneak in quietly to not be seen but the instructor saw me immediately and screamed out in front of everyone asking where the h*** I had been (it was three weeks since I went to his class last time). He kept an eye on me during the whole class to make sure I did my absolutely best so.. I had to give my all and got out quite tired.

Was supposed to go to the cinema with some friends but when I realized that on TV they showed a movie I have wanted to see since a while I stayed home. I spend the evening watching "No reservations" (Sappori e dissapori) in Italian. One of those feeling good movies that I love. Very pretty!

My rate:
( m m m )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...