08/12/2012

Afternoon tea at Giusto Gusto





Its been a long and busy day... and it still not over.

After the Christmas markets I picked up Stefano and joined him for mega clothes shopping in town. Men and shopping is something very different from women and shopping I realized. I can stroll around for hours looking in different shops and buying small things all over. Stefano today went to one shop and got himself a complete outfit in just 10 minutes. Impressive.

After the quick shopping trip we sat down for a slightly slower afternoon tea at Giusto Gusto by Maria Marioni. Very elegant and pretty bakery/cafeteria in the heart of Milan.

Now I better relax few minutes before I have to get ready for the nice dinner out tonight. I am already hungry and just can't wait for it...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...