09/12/2012

Fiera dell'Artigianato Milano

Anna
Delicious Dutch coconut buns
Liqueurs from Sicily
Other Italian delicacies


Made of Chocolate

Beautiful home decor 
Massive Italian bread
More Chocolate

Prettiest little thinys


Russian side of the fair 
A pop in to the AMAZING cake fair

All hand made of wood - I felt in love


Swedish? 
More creative and very nice things...


French hand made soaps
The African fair


American...
Japaneese


Fiera dell'Artigianato Milano is the enormous handcraft fair that every December visits Milan. It is full of home made things and food from all around Italy. It is massive, we went for more than four hours and maybe we saw half of it. However it is very nice and they sell the most lovely, pretty and  unique things.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I found the coccoretti recipe! Massive coccoretti baking starting from tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria. Vilka fina bilder. Vad har du för kamera nu? Ser jättemysigt ut.
    Kram från ett vitt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, so cool. When I feel better I wanna try them as well :))
    Maliin; I still have my nikon J1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...