29/12/2012

Two types of body burn



I have just had a great start of my Saturday. I got up at 10 and after breakfast I went to the gym for a body burn fitness class. It was a good class waking up the body in a very efficient way.

After the gym I went to Gim Beauty center to half burn myself in the sun shower. And as it is almost New Years they offered me a quick face cleaning for free.

Now I gonna prepare a Swedish "fiskbullar" lunch and then get started with a little secret project I got...

Have a great Saturday folks!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. What is the little secret project about? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a secret... But I haven't started yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tell me what it is and I'll help you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A secret is a secret.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...