11/12/2012

Feeling better but not good


Good morning world. Above you see a picture of me this morning ;) Or maybe an illusion of how I am feeling. Jezez. I thought I would be fit for fight today, but the Doctor was right, I am for sure not. You readers that has been asking me if I am never sick, here you go, I am sick. Are you happy? ;)

I might not be a person that is suffering from a cold or something every month. I guess it is the lifestyle I am living that helps me prevent it. I sleep a lot, I eat well and varied and I exercise as much as I can. I can promise you that that helps. BUT, I have the weakest stomach on earth and whatever happens I get problems with it. Hate it. And that's why I am at home sick today,

Preparing a white tea with some white bread now and then I think I hit the bed again.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...