20/12/2012

La Casa di Babbo Natale in Melegnano






















Santa Clause's house! This is one of the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

It is a private house outside Milan where a private person has set up this amazing light/lamp Christmas show. Yesterday Stefano took me and Anna to see it, People are coming from all around north Italy to see this house and I can understand why.

It must be millions of small light bulbs that keep changing colors. First I was like a happy child running around singing Christmas songs taking pictures and then I was paralyzed and was watching it for long. Absolutely amazing!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. MA CHE BELLO è!!!!! TANTI AUGUTI MARI.
    /ILA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll go back with my Mum and Sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...