18/12/2012

Dancing with a swollen throat muscle


Today I went to the gym with a swollen neck muscle. I asked one of the personal trainers (don't know how much they really know though) if he thought I would work out and he said I should listen to my body and do what I could do and avoid the exercises causing pain so I did.

In the total body class I manage to do everything except the normal sit ups. I know, it sound weird that I could do all the heavy exercises but not the most simple one but that was the case.

Before the dance class the dance teacher had a look at my kind of swollen muscle on the front on my thought/neck and said I should dance with a scarf on my neck and then stretch it carefully afterwards so I did.

Yesterday evening I felt better than during the day but today its worse again. Guess I will pop by the pharmacy after work.

However, now the dancing is finished for this year and it won't start agian until the 7th January. Sob. I love Mondays just for the dancing so I will miss it so much.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Swollen? Where? It's normal you cannot do sit ups, there's a tension on the neck,I think you should avoid that till you're not OK. I don't know in which way it's swollen but a doctor should see you to avoid problems in the future. Or stop by here, I'll check it, I'm specialized in this field :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...