17/12/2012

Shopaholic Abroad by Sophie Kinsella


 I like vary my reading with different kinds of books. And, sometimes I just fancy reading those most stupid chick lits that just makes you laugh. Most of the times they are perfect feel good books. Many years ago I read the book "Confessions of a shopaholic" and not long after I bough the second book "Shoppaholic abroad" but I have just kept it at home until now when I finally managed myself reading it.

It was a funny book with lots of humor and the main character is hilarious. I can't say it was one of those really good books giving me lots. Neither one of those books that I would like all my friends to read, but it was good in its own kind of way. And I actually fancy getting and reading the third book in the series as well....

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. If you liked this you might also like Remember me?.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...