06/12/2012

Two hours of yoga

 A pit stop at Panificio Berni in Milano China town
 Centro Yoga Bhadra
 Milan China Town by night
 

Two hours of yoga! I have never done such long yoga sessions in my life before and I can admit I was slightly afraid of not being able to make it before I went.

I went with Anna for a free trial yoga lesion at the Centro Yoga Bhadra in the heart of China town. The yoga centre was hidden in the yard behind a normal residential house and we were close to turn around and run away when we first stepped into the dark steps taking us up to the studio. The place turned out to be small but very nice.

The yoga session itself was good. It was absolutely not the dynamic yoga I am used to as this was muuuch slower, slightly easier and more relaxing. The instructor Beatrice was very professional and well capable to explain and help everyone doing their best.

A yoga session here costs 20euros a lesion which I would say is affordable. I don´t think I will become a regular visitor at Centro Yoga Bhadra but I am quite sure I will go back once in a while.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej. Ja yoga på ett riktigt yogacenter måste ju vara en helt helt annan sak än den man kör på gymmet.
    Trevlig helg tjejen!
    Kram
    Ps. har ni någon bra Italiensk julmusik?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...