07/08/2012

With the InterNations at Fiat Cafe

Mando, me and Aloha

Me and Anne

Me, Annea and Giose - tripp, trapp, trull.... ;)

Heidi and I
Like I have told you before, InterNations, is a multi national community that exists in all the world. The one in Milan is very nice and they constantly organize events, sport and culture activities. Unfortunately I don't go that offen but tonight I manage too and as the other two times I have been I enjoyed it a lot.

I went with my three colleagues Aloha, Mando and Anne but at the place I also me up with my Finish friend Heidi, my Swedish friend Joakim and my Italian friend Giose. I also talked to new people from Brasil, Australia, Germany, America, Spain and many more. It is such a nice thing!

Time to go to bed to be able to get up tomorrow morning.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love that kind of events. www.nyig.com is cool too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...