24/08/2012

Ice cream at Gelateria Concordia




We are still having very hot evenings (actually slightly too hot even for me) and there are not much to do than talking a short walk (not too long as you get sweaty) and get yourself something refreshing. I love granitas, called slash pappies in English I think, but as we all know the Italian ice cream is not bad either. So, my new summer evening hobby is to get around trying out new gelaterias (ice cream bars). I will share a top list another time...

Yesterday I took my boyfriend to the quite big "Gelateria Concordia" in piazza Risorgimento (just next to the Dolce & Gabbana Gold bar). I have passed it many times by car and it is always full of people so it was time to try. They seemed to have very nice granitas and amazing frappé's but both Torri and I got ourselves an Icecream. It was very nice, not the best I've tried but still very good. Will go back!



View Larger Map
Gelateria Concordia
Via Concordia 11
Milano

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hej. Vad härligt det låter att äta glass på nya mysiga glassbarer varje kväll. Kram och trevlig helg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carini ma andate da Groom la prox volta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...