08/08/2012

The Mall - Exclusive outlet village



After 9 days of constant sun we saw 30 min of rain on our way back to Milan...

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

Why should you spend hundreds of Euro in central Milan when you can buy the same things at the factory store or the massive outlets for not even a third of the price?

I normally love to go to the big outlet shopping center. Fox Town, in Switzerland. Every time I go I get myself something new from the Ralph Lauren store that always got a good deal on something, either sweaters, polos, shirts or something else. In fox town I have go myself some training clothes at cheap prices too but I never found any hand bags in good deals.

When leaving Florence, my friend Danii told me I just had to visit the outlet village "The Mall". A smaller outlet than many others in Italy but with only the exclusive brands like Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Alexander Mc Queen, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Dior and so on. I was hoping to find something at Burberry and was slightly disappointed when I didn't. Prada had many nice handbags but no prices written out so I got fed up when I had to ask the staff every time so I just left. The queue for the Gucci store was too long so I was close to give up to get in there but then we did manage to get in another way and thanks god we did. This was the best store of them all! Wallets, bags, shoes, scarfs and clothes for maybe a fourth of the prices we are used to see. Half price of the factory store. I could had bought so many things and now afterwards I keep asking myself why I didn´t? However I got myself a black simple Gucci day bag for only 100 Euro and I am happy at least for that. Take me back there and a new wallet, a scarf, a belt and maybe a pair of ballerinas would be mine too ;)

Unfortunately The Mall is situated in between Florence and Rome so absolutely not convenient for Milan residents.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. En Gucci för vad jag räknade ut är ca 830 kr? I can't believe it! Jag måste dit, död eller levande!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Sverige får du knappt en nyckelring från Gucci för det priset... *skrattar*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I love those kind of places. Gabys outside NYC is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...