22/08/2012

My house on fire!


 

Arriving home from work yesterday evening I had one of the biggest chock in my life. From far I saw the blue lights from the police and fire trucks but I could never image it was my house that was on fire...

Getting closer seeing it was I panicked but I couldn't get very close as the fire men had blocked the area around the house. From the outside I could see that my apartment looked fine but I got very scared anyway.

I had to wait outside for an hour while the fire men rushed around like crazy to get the fire, that was on the top floor, under control. Afterwards a police man followed me up to my apartment to check everything was fine and I could enter my home.

The apartment on the top floor got totally ruined and also the roof of the building. During the night the fire men have worked like crazy to trough out everything from the flat because of the risk that the floor falls down. We are having polices watching our house 24/7 now...

The family that lives on the top floor are on holiday and the fire was probably caused by an electricity collision. I feel so sorry for them arriving home from their holidays and not having a single thing left in the house.

I learned a lesion how important it is to pull out ALL electricity contacts when leaving for holiday. This happens rarely but there is always a risk!

Click here to read the Italian news about it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. heeeeelp!! va laskigt!! stackars liten!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...