01/08/2012

Isola d'Elba - Porto Azzurro







I felt in love with this little coast town. It was very clean, well organized and elegant. The port was full of lovely boats and as always I enjoyed walking around looking at them. The picturesque alleys are filled with shops, bars and cosy restaurants. Everything was in a higher standard than the rest of the places on the Elba island and the people were slightly more posh.

We went in the late afternoon but left before dinner to get back to our hotel but I am absolutely sure Porto Azzurro is amazing in evening time even if it might be quite expensive.

The center was nicer than the one in Marina del Campo but the location wasn't as good as it is a little bit on the wrong side if you wanna get around as see as much as possible. For whoever don't want to get around that much I would recommend Porto Azzurro as the place to stay as I really really liked it. It also got a own little beach but we didn't check it out. I normally don't like beaches in port areas.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...